[rhn-users] Apache Ant Version

N.R.Raghu nrraghu at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 16:57:44 UTC 2006

I have installed RHEL 3 AS.And I have installed Oracle 9i.

  I have set the PATH to data1/OraHome/apache-ant-1.6.1/bin in .bat_profile file under /data1/OraHome directory.

  But when I re-login using user 'oracle' and password 'oracle'  and check the version of ant using 'ant -version', it shows -

  [oracle at son1649 OraHome]$ ant -version
  Apache Ant version 1.5.2-23 compiled on November 12 2003

  Please help me in resolving this issue ASAP

Bye 4 now,

N.R.Raghu