[rhn-users] RHEL freeze: diskdump: -

Honti Balázs balazs at fmnet.hu
Wed Jan 4 15:26:02 UTC 2006

Hello! Anyhow, we need it fast, so now use another server, with this IDE
HDD.
Now it is running fully perfectly. So we can transfer it to our client soon!

Using the RAID5 (/dev/i2o/hda) old system froze more often, IDE mostly
didn't!
(Then the really 3 SCSI drives were used as 1 array, using AIC7899(?) card.)

Balázs