[rhn-users] SSL + Apache

Mansour, Michael michael.mansour at hp.com
Fri Jul 7 01:45:00 UTC 2006

Hi Tim,

That's sort of correct, from my understanding of that error, it's the
server certificate that has "localhost.localdomain" while his apache
config is something else. That being the case, he'll need to assign a
certificate and key to his server and put them into the directories
apache references.

Regards,

Michael.