[rhn-users] Red Hat Cluster Suite Question

Razi Ahmad razi.ahmad at stern.nyu.edu
Thu Jul 13 04:16:51 UTC 2006

Greg,

Thanks for the response and for pointing out the existence of the linux-cluster mailing list; I just subscribed and will be posting my question there as well.

I've attached my cluster.xml file. Also, when I refer to starting "local cluster services", I'm using the menu item terminology as I'm a newbie at this.

Thanks again,

Razi

--
Razi Ahmad