[rhn-users] DRAC port to RedHat AS 4.0

Bill bill at magicdigits.com
Fri Jul 21 02:17:07 UTC 2006

After losing the fight to (guessing here) add drac to dovecot, I did. I had hoped that
training my email server one time would be easier than training my outside folks over
and over. Now I'm going to have to heavily document how to check the 2 boxes on
Outlook so I don't spend the rest of my life on the phone. My end users aren't top
shelf computer gurus (massive understatement). They are good at what they do, but not
at what I do.

I gave in (not easy to get me to do) when I read on the dovecot.org message board that
drac was not a good choice (another understatement). When folks that close to the
software developer suggest that the correct path is not to use drac, plan B became
plan A.

>From all the responses (zero) of ways to use drac, I am feeling better about SMTPAUTH.

Bill Watson
bill at magicdigits.com