[rhn-users] tape drive and backup software

Debnath, Asim ADebnath at NYBloodCenter.org
Tue Jul 25 19:01:39 UTC 2006

I am new in Linux OS system. I would greatly appreciate if someone could
suggest a reliable external tape drive; including VXA-2 type drive
(SCSI, NAS, etc) for routine backup, compatible with both Redhat Linux
WS3.0 and 4.0. Currently I am running WS 3.0 and plan to update to 4.0
in few months. I would also appreciate if someone could suggest a
compatible backup software that runs with the tape drive. A GUI-based
simple to use software will be desirable.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Asim

New York Blood Center
For more information or to make an appointment we invite you to call 1-800-933-BLOOD
or to visit our website www.nybloodcenter.org
This message and any files transmitted with it is intended only for the designated recipient(s).  It may
contain private or confidential information.   If you are not a designated recipient, you may not use, disclose,
review, copy or distribute this message.  If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail,
destroy all copies and delete this message.  Thank you.