[rhn-users] Up2date Problem

Peter Kühnlein p at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Jul 25 19:07:42 UTC 2006

Nestor,

I am no EL user, but you might just try to run depmod. From the man page:
"depmod  creates  a list of module dependencies, by reading each module
under /lib/modules/version and determining what  symbols  it  exports,
and  what  symbols  it needs.  By default this list is written to
modules.dep in the same directory."
Maybe someone removed your modules.dep? More a guess than an idea...

Be safe: Peter

--
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"A fight is something that goes to the finish."
(Hagakure)