[rhn-users] Newbie: Installing jdk1.5.0_06 on FC3

Peter Kühnlein p at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Jun 6 19:15:33 UTC 2006

Thanks Paul,

I tried do that right away... with no success, however. Do you know a
way to determine whether I got javax.* anyway? I mean: it should have
been installed w/ the jdk distribution in the first place, as far as I
got it, but ~ who knows?

/peter

--
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net
"The Way of the Samurai is in desperateness. Ten men or more cannot

Upcoming event:
http://www.constraints-in-discourse.org/cid06