[rhn-users] Re: Installing RedHat EA 4 on IBM xSeries server

Larry D Sorensen larry.sorensen at juno.com
Mon Mar 27 21:32:07 UTC 2006

Thank you Marty, but the problem ended up being that I was sent 2
installed ServeRAID 6i cards instead of 1 (the system only supports 1
installed card) and neither of them were installed in the required slot.
After removing 1 and moving the other, as well as reconfiguring the
installed card due to some weird things happening due to having
improperly installed cards, I was able to get my 2 RAID sets set up.

Larry