[rhn-users] Re: Informix on Linux

Larry D Sorensen larry.sorensen at juno.com
Mon Mar 27 21:40:27 UTC 2006

Fred,

I looked in the rawdevices file and it appeared that the setup is of the
/dev/raw/raw1 /dev/sdb2 format. Once I make an entry in the file, like
above, do I link to the /dev/sdb2 or to the /dev/raw/raw1? Also, is that
all the I need to do is edit the rawdevices file or do I need to do
something else in conjunction?

Larry

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:15:01 +0200 "Hornain Frederic"