[rhn-users] What is the simplest way to use command line (mailorsendmail) with an attachment?

Schirmer Joe joe.schirmer at craneae.com
Wed Mar 29 23:40:38 UTC 2006

Sorry, I glossed over you wanting to send attachments.  The Perl
MIME::Lite package is better for large attachments.  Also
http://alma.ch/perl/Mail-Sendmail-FAQ.html#attachments shows how to send
using Perl.  You can then create a small script that does whatever you
want from the command line.

R. Joe Schirmer
Software Engineering Lead
Crane Aerospace and Electronics
Signal Technology, Wireless Monitoring Solutions (WMS)
972-964-5178 x129