[rhn-users] RHN account removal

Jason Dunn jrd154 at psu.edu
Wed May 17 14:09:29 UTC 2006

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to upgrade a pool of desktop machines (around 80) from RHEL3
to RHEL4 using kickstart.  I've figured out how to create RHN accounts
for all of them automatically during the build process, but I am stumped
on how to remove them without having to go to the rhn.redhat.com site
and manually go through each machine and delete it's profile.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks,

--
Jason Dunn
RHCE 803005297814115

Running Linux is like owning a Lightsaber. It's "a more elegant weapon
for a more civilized time."   -Anonymous