[rhn-users] Re: NTP

Mansour, Michael michael.mansour at hp.com
Mon Nov 6 00:11:56 UTC 2006

Hi Mathew,

If you look at the archives you'd find how this has been discussed many
times before. RHN is not RH. We recently had the description of this
list updated to avoid just the situation that's recurring now.

Upon rhn-users sign-up, each user is emailed what this list is about and
why it exists.

It is NOT for general RH user support, the actual people asking for this
will get better support on other lists, as the people here are joined
specifically to help RHN people, not to help RH people.

Nick, please do not ignore this, RHN gurus will leave this list if it's
covered by RH noise. No one benefits if this turns out to be the case.

Regards,

Michael.