[rhn-users] A problem about download ISOs from RHN

Kong.Yuan at inventec.com.cn Kong.Yuan at inventec.com.cn
Tue Nov 7 01:34:16 UTC 2006

Dear all,

        I’ve encountered a problem about download ISOs under windows.

        My Linux cannot connect into Internet, and I can only download update ISOs from RHN. I use a download manager, and I find the download link expires in about 30min. What I can do is to change the download link about every 30min, to continue my download. I tried to auto-refresh the download page to keep the session, but it seems invalid for the download link: It changes always. This troubles me for about several months. Can anybody help me to keep it downloading until all finishes? Thanks a lot.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen

Yuan Kong