[rhn-users] Problem changing port 80

Mike M. Bracanovic mikeb at Cyclonx.com
Wed Nov 8 03:17:46 UTC 2006

I was wondering if someone can help me. Currently I have Fedora Core
version 3 and due to my internet provider I can not use port 80. I have
two servers; one is setup for http port 8085 second 8090 and is
functioning just fine. I did upgrade to Version 5 and now I am unable to
use any port but the default which is port 80. If I change it to any
port but 80 service will not start. I am having the same problem with
version 4. Tried Centos 4.0 and is giving me the same problem.
Thank you for your help.
Mike,