[rhn-users] internet configuration

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Fri Sep 1 08:58:46 UTC 2006

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008, Sammy Msafiri wrote:

> I believe a good teacher does not leave a school because a new student
> Has walked into a wrong class room. But he should advice the student
> Accordingly and continue with his class.

If the principal of the school is leading the school in the wrong
direction or the students discuss other topics than what is on the
blackboard and nobody can put a stop to it. I think lots of teachers
and students would leave the school :)

Someone from Red Hat (principal) should do something about this. The
subscription page would be the obvious fix, but also a moderator who for a
few weeks up to a month directs people to other, more suitable
mialinglists is needed. So what Michael is doing is necessary as Red Hat
is not taking up its responsibility.

The main reason why you think Michael is rude is probably because he does
not give a straight answer to your initial question even though he
obviously does know the answer. But his reply is not to help you, the
reply is to help everyone else on this mailinglist.

Besides answering your question would probably result in more misguided
questions as it seems effective.

Kind regards,