[rhn-users] Cannot register my server. SSL error

Alfred Hovdestad alfred.hovdestad at usask.ca
Tue Sep 5 19:52:25 UTC 2006

Kwaku Awuye-Kpobi wrote:
> Yes, I can ping www.rhns.redhat.com and it's ok from the server. I've
> tried also installing the new certificates but that too doesn't work.
> Best,

It might not be a problem on your end.  I am having a problem logging
into RHN:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request POST
/rhn/LoginSubmit.do;jsessionid=82906AB2AF426D4C0771E639247E44FE.

Additionally, a 502 Bad Gateway error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--
Alfred Hovdestad, RHCE
University of Saskatchewan