[rhn-users] how to configure install server

Calvin Webster cwebster at ec.rr.com
Mon Sep 11 16:04:17 UTC 2006

Specifically, the RHEL documentation is here:

https://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/

The kickstart instructions are in the System Administration Guide here:

https://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/sysadmin-guide/

Kick Start Instructions start here:

https://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/sysadmin-guide/ch-kickstart2.html

Bear in mind that this all relates to RHEL 4, the current version. It's
likely to be different with earlier versions of RHEL, but the same docs
should have come with your distribution disks. I'm not sure which
version you are talking about, but there are docs still on-line for RHEL
2.1 and 3. You can locate them off the main RHEL docs page.

--Cal Webster