[rhn-users] Auto Errata Update Broken

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 15:08:14 UTC 2006

On 9/20/06, Máirín Duffy <duffy at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> inode0 wrote:
> > This feature of RHN seems to have broke around the time RHN 4.1.0 was
> > released. We opened a support ticket regarding our systems not getting
> > these updates scheduled or delivered in a timely fashion in early
> > August.
>
> We *just* pushed a fix to this last night as part of release 4.14 (see
> the release notes here:
> https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/help/release-notes/hosted/rhn414/rhn-release-notes-en.jsp)

The release notes for 4.1.2 also suggested this was fixed and one
response to our technical support ticket told us it was fixed during
one day not associated with an RHN version bump.

https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/help/release-notes/hosted/rhn412/rhn-release-notes-en.jsp

> Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue.

Not one single machine at our site has the gzip errata scheduled at
this time according to RHN and only 14 are listed as being affected by
this errata. I think that number is two orders of magnitude off unless
I'm missing something.

John