[rhn-users] php-mcrypt rpm

Mansour, Michael michael.mansour at hp.com
Mon Apr 2 00:03:27 UTC 2007

Hi Nicolas,

I haven't tried RHEL5 yet but I feel your pain, I've needed the same
technology in place in RHEL4 many times. I've gone here:

http://phprpms.sourceforge.net/mcrypt

which is a project appropriately named:

PHP: The "missing" RPMs
extensions your distro doesn't have

The project owner still doesn't have RHEL5 support but you could email
him and ask him for it.

Regards,

Michael.