[rhn-users] Tools to monitor log files

Norm Long nlong at worldvision.org
Thu Apr 5 00:19:09 UTC 2007

Thanks for the info.

Norm

  Norm Long
  Systems Administrator | Infrastructure | Information Systems Group

  Phone 253.815.1000 | nlong at worldvision.org
  Mail Stop 150 | PO Box 9716 | Federal Way, WA 98063-9716 USA
  World Vision | Building a better world for children | www.worldvision.org

  World Vision is a Christian relief and development organization dedicated to helping
  children and their communities worldwide reach their full potential by tackling the
  causes of poverty. We serve the world’s poor, regardless of a person’s religion, race,
  ethnicity, or gender.

             Gregg Phillips
             <Gregory.M.Philli
             ps at noaa.gov>                                               To
             Sent by:                  "Discussions about Red Hat Network
             rhn-users-bounces         (rhn.redhat.com)"
             @redhat.com               <rhn-users at redhat.com>
                                                                        cc

             04/04/2007 04:36                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [rhn-users] Tools to monitor
                                       log files

             Please respond to
               "Discussions
               about Red Hat
                  Network
             (rhn.redhat.com)"
             <rhn-users at redhat
                   .com>

Norm,

If you don't see what you need you can always grab the source rpm and
build the software for your platform.

Gregg.

Norm Long wrote:
> Greg;
>
> Thanks for the response.  I noticed on rpmfind.net there is no version of
> swatch for redhat as4, so perhaps fedeora core would be work, correect?
>
> Norm
>

>   Norm Long

>   Systems Administrator | Infrastructure | Information Systems Group

>   Phone 253.815.1000 | nlong at worldvision.org

>   Mail Stop 150 | PO Box 9716 | Federal Way, WA 98063-9716 USA

>   World Vision | Building a better world for children |
www.worldvision.org

>   World Vision is a Christian relief and development organization
dedicated to helping
>   children and their communities worldwide reach their full potential by
tackling the
>   causes of poverty. We serve the world’s poor, regardless of a person’s
religion, race,
>   ethnicity, or gender.

>              Gregg Phillips

>              <Gregory.M.Philli

>              ps at noaa.gov>
>              Sent by:                  "Discussions about Red Hat Network

>              rhn-users-bounces         (rhn.redhat.com)"

>              @redhat.com               <rhn-users at redhat.com>

cc

>              04/04/2007 11:12
Subject