[rhn-users] 5.0.1 Satellite and RHN Proxy released today

Daryl Herzmann akrherz at iastate.edu
Wed Aug 29 15:58:49 UTC 2007

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007, Clifford Perry wrote:

> Hi folks,
> I am pleased to let you know that Satellite and RHN Proxy 5.0.1 have been
> released today

Hi Cliff,

What is the status of the RHEL5 custom channels via proxy bugs?  Does this
release fix those bugs?  As you know, our organization was severely
impacted by these bugs and are eager for a solution.

Moreover, will Red Hat test custom channels via proxy before RHEL6 is
released to ensure it isn't broken out of the box again?

thanks,
   daryl