[rhn-users] RedHat sendmail 8.13.1

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 22:50:06 UTC 2007

On 2/6/07, Bill Watson <bill at magicdigits.com> wrote:
> OK, I'll bite, exactly how is this up2date list not the proper one for
> getting the RHN up2date folks alerted and possibly propose solutions to the
> fact that up2date does not provide a more recent version of software that
> has a possibility of working? It appears that sendmail-8.13.1 was created
> July 30, 2004.

It has certainly been updated since then.

# rpm -qi sendmail
Name        : sendmail                     Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 8.13.1                            Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 3.RHEL4.5                     Build Date: Fri 09 Jun
2006 09:00:12 AM CDT

I don't know if it addresses the problem you are concerned about however.

The question posed above I think is fine on this list, not that what I
think matters much.

John