[rhn-users] RHN Account Policies

Robert Potts robert at pottsdata.com
Tue Jan 9 15:21:05 UTC 2007

A support system is only useful if it works. And with a superior OS, the
need for that support system greatly diminishes.  'Nuff said.  I'll back
off, but I thoroughly enjoy coming in every couple of years or so,
kicking your little ant hill and then sitting back to watch you scurry
around madly trying to figure out ways to attack the unseen giant who
just stomped your little party.