[rhn-users] usb cdrom on fc3

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 15:55:25 UTC 2007

On 1/10/07, hubarlow at sbcglobal.net <hubarlow at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> John:  Could you be a bit more helpful and point her to an actual address?
> I would but don't have them on hand.  They are on my linux machine.

Ok. Here is a list of Red Hat related mailing lists. One can read the
short descriptions of most on this page and try to pick out one that
has something to do with the question you plan to ask. You may still
misfire occasionally and that is ok. This list, rhn-users, is
routinely abused to the point where it is treated as a general list
for any question under the sun.