[rhn-users] anyone using viewsonic VP233wb ??

jack craig jackc at imageintegration.com
Sat Jan 20 03:31:23 UTC 2007

hi per,

thx for your reply. i expect i have to upgrade card too, but want to be
sure before i fork over the cash.
i have the knoppix cd that i want to stroke the card with to see if i
can goose it up,
but i dont hold much hope.

might  ask the favor of you sending me your /etc/X11//XF86Config file?

thx again, jackc...

Jack Craig          jackc at imageintegration.com          831-684-1375