[rhn-users] Using up2date behind a proxy that requiresauthentication

Mertens, Bram mertensb at mazdaeur.com
Wed Jun 27 10:21:32 UTC 2007

Thanks!

enableProxyAuth was the one I needed, if you configure the username and
password throught the GUI this is set automatically.

It works, but I'm a bit concerned about leaving my password in plain
text on the system like that.  I would prefer it if the applications
prompted you for it.

Thanks again for the help.

Bram

Mazda Motor Logistics Europe NV, Blaasveldstraat 162, B-2830 Willebroek
VAT BE 406.024.281, RPR Mechelen, ING  310-0092504-52, IBAN : BE64 3100 0925 0452, SWIFT : BBRUBEBB