[rhn-users] FW: How to maintain RedHat Server that cannot be connected to Internet

Mertens, Bram mertensb at mazdaeur.com
Thu Jun 28 06:15:48 UTC 2007

Hi Pierre,

I'm forwarding your message to the list as it appears you sent it only
to me directly.[1]

Regarding your question: Perhaps you could install a satellite server
that can connect to the internet and have your boxes connect to this
one?  I'm looking into this myself at the moment so I can't tell you
much about it but it might suit your needs.

Kind regards

Bram Mertens

[1] Perhaps you replied to one of my posts?  If so please keep in mind
that this will cause problems for people using a mail client that allows
"threading" related posts.  Netiquette requires one to start a new
thread when posting about a new problem.