[rhn-users] Help on reboot problem

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 19:11:39 UTC 2007

Hi Liu,

Liu Shiyong wrote:
> When I reboot my computer, the system can not reboot normally...

> no more processes left in this runlevel

This list is for discussions about using Red Hat Network to manage and
apply updates to Red Hat Enterprise Linux, including discussion about
particular Red Hat Enterprise Linux updates.

This list is not intended for discussion about topics specific to Red
Hat Enterprise Linux that do not involve Red Hat Network. For discussion
of such topics, you may want to try:

[3] Red Hat System Administrators' list: