[rhn-users] Re: Auto-update broken?

Daryl Herzmann akrherz at iastate.edu
Wed Mar 28 19:18:08 UTC 2007

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Kenton Brede wrote:

> On 3/28/07, Daryl Herzmann <akrherz at iastate.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Anybody out there?  RHN currently shows 93 of my 98 systems out of date
>> with most of them checking in.
>>
>> up2date -l shows errata needed.  Nothing in /var/log/up2date
>>
>> Nobody else is seeing this problem?
>
> I'm not seeing that here Daryl.  I don't have many boxes set to auto
> update from within RHN, but the ones I do are current.
> Kent

Thanks for the response Kent.

Are you on rhn hosted?  (no satellite involved)

Do you have any boxes with Auto-Apply-Errata set and actually had the
errata applied since 23 March?

If so, do any of those machines run up2date -u from crontab or where
manually updated?

Maybe something is just borked with my account if nobody else is seeing
this :(

daryl