[rhn-users] using rhel legally

Hiren Patel patelhn at telkom.co.za
Mon May 14 06:51:46 UTC 2007

thank you for posting your views about this, it does help.
i have tried convincing my place of work to use centos for exactly the
reason that some of the machines used are not considered important
enough to buy redhat subscriptions for.
thanks again.

--
Hiren Patel

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the Telkom SA Limited
e-mail legal notice available at
http://www.telkom.co.za/TelkomEMailLegalNotice.PDF