[rhn-users] Satellite 5.1 API Documentation Preview Released!

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Thu Nov 15 16:45:22 UTC 2007

Hi folks!

I am pleased to announce that the Satellite team has released a preview
version of the Satellite API documentation for the upcoming 5.1 release:

https://wiki.108.redhat.com/wiki/index.php/RHN-Satellite/510/APIDocs

As is evident in this documentation, the Satellite team has greatly
expanded the public API for this upcoming release. Some highlights of
this expansion include activation key and configuration channel methods,
greatly-expanded system methods, and more. Many of the new methods were
added in direct response to the feedback that many of you have been so
gracious to provide us with, so THANK YOU - we hope this expansion will
improve your experience with the upcoming Satellite release and that you
will continue to provide us your feedback on the product!

If you have any questions, feedback, and/or suggestions about this
documentation, please let us know, either via this mailing list
(rhn-satellite-users) or in our IRC channel at #rhn-satellite on
irc.freenode.net.

Thanks again for using Red Hat Network Satellite!

~m

---
Máirín Duffy <duffy at redhat.com>
Interaction Designer, Engineering