[rhn-users] RHEL 5 Install

Florez, Nestor NFlorez at sdcwa.org
Tue Oct 16 20:53:53 UTC 2007

Samer,

I do not see how this would help, since in my first scenario
the nothing happens and in the second scenario the disc is not recognize.
Maybe, when I burned the disc I need it to do something special to say,
hey this is ISO image.  I do not know what.  I do know that if I put my old
Red Hat disc at the boot prompt, it works

Thanks,