[rhn-users] Nvidia NVS285 Display Driver Package Won't Load

Doug Lando doug at mail.com
Wed Sep 5 04:34:35 UTC 2007

BlankI can't get the Nvidia-supplied video driver package to load.  The error comes down to the installer thinking there is a different version of RH running than the version it is trying to compile.  I installed RHEL5 workstation on a clean disk from DVD.  HP doesn't have any Linux drivers on their website.  Is there an RPM available that will install the Nvidia NVS 285 driver into RHEL5?  If so, where can I get it?