[rhn-users] learning the RHN ropes

Martin, William wmartin at lgb-inc.com
Thu Jan 3 14:25:18 UTC 2008

thank you very much for your helpful response. turns out I have been doing what you suggested, scheduling the updates in small batches. I will also turn off the auto errata, as it doesnt seem to be doing much, and it does sound safer off as you say.

William I. Martín
Programmer/Analyst
LGB & Associates, Inc.