[rhn-users] Satellite 5.1 MultiOrg Feature Preview

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 17:55:49 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

As we get closer to the release date for Satellite 5.1, we thought you
might like to learn a bit more about one of the major features that will
be included in this release: multiple organization support.

We've posted a summary of this new feature to the 108 wiki at:

https://rhn-satellite.108.redhat.com/wiki/index.php/Satellite_5.1_MultiOrg_Feature_Preview

We'd love to hear any comments, questions, or feedback you might have
about this upcoming feature. We are currently investigating how we might
best improve upon it to better meet your needs in future releases
(beyond 5.1), so any feedback you'd be willing to share would be
especially valuable to us. We'll also be sending out a survey about the
feature soon and would greatly value your participation in that as well.

Thanks!
~m