[rhn-users] Kickstart

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Wed May 7 21:04:36 UTC 2008

Please don't hijack threads.  Even when you change the subject line,
those of us with threaded mail readers see weird things.

On Wed, 7 May 2008, Florez, Nestor wrote:

> I install a machine using RHEL 5 and I noticed that it create a kickstart
> file.  how possible is it to take the kickstart file and change the IPaddress
> on it and use this edited file to install my second system?

Very possible.  That's what it's there for.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University