[rhn-users] RE: Problems with Yum attempting to reach non-redhat mirror

Poley, Jason jpoley at co.santa-barbara.ca.us
Thu Feb 12 22:43:23 UTC 2009

Thanks for the tip... I compared the files on this server with others and found that they differed.  I renamed "mirrors-rpmforge" and "rpmforge.repo" with an additional .backup.  Both those files did not exist on our other servers.  When I tried "yum update" again, it went after the rhn site only and worked through our firewall.

Cheers!

JDP