[rhn-users] Cluster-Suite

Abdullah Teke ateke.groups at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 13:27:40 UTC 2009

Hello;

I have two server(x86_64) which Redhat ES V 4 installed on. And both systems
registered to RHN. When i look system entitlements, i see this

Update: *2 systems* entitled, *0 available* entitlements (*2 total*)
Management: *0 systems* entitled, *0 available* entitlements (*0 total*)
I want to use *rhel-i386-es-4-cluster channel for installation, but i cant
find anywhere to use this channel. Isn't it supported by RHN. What do i need
to use this channel. Please help. Thank you..*

--
Abdullah Teke
abdullahteke at gmail.com
www.abdullahteke.com