[rhn-users] Re: Subscription Renewals

Peter C. Lai peter at simons-rock.edu
Mon Feb 23 22:19:17 UTC 2009

We buy RHEL subscriptions for 6-7 physical machines here.
And we do it via email and over the phone...maybe that is why...

On 2009-02-23 04:16:37PM -0600, inode0 wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 11:56 AM, Peter C. Lai <peter at simons-rock.edu> wrote:
> > Uh... You can...
> > You can buy 5 with various activation and expiration dates.
> > (I got a subscription last year which wasn't activated until Feb this year).
>
> You can't during the renewal process through the web as far as I know.
> Of course if you are buying enough of something Red Hat will
> accommodate you - I don't think they would be receptive to negotiating
> 5 year subscriptions for my 3 machines. Maybe they would surprise me.
>
> John

Peter C. Lai                 | Bard College at Simon's Rock
Systems Administrator        | 84 Alford Rd.
Information Technology Svcs. | Gt. Barrington, MA 01230 USA
peter AT simons-rock.edu     | (413) 528-7428