[rhn-users] Re: RHN website is slow, and session times out too fast

NM nico at altiva.fr
Tue Jan 27 14:26:26 UTC 2009

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:28:51 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> That being said, you should not be continuing to experience slowness --
> it has already been addressed. It should not take you over 20 seconds to
> log in, for example; this is not typical for an RHN log in

Since I have your attention: is there a way to lengthen the session
expiration time? The typical use of RHN is such that you just go back
there once every so often, and having to log back in, even with a
functioning connection, is a pain. It serves no security purpose, since I
(and most users I can imagine) have the password recorded in Firefox's
password database.