[rhn-users] RHn is unbearably slow from Europe

NMONNET nico at altiva.fr
Sun Jun 21 16:30:31 UTC 2009

I've already posted about this a while ago, I thought this was due to our
craptastic internal network; but even when I'm using it from a good
connection, it's un-bear-a-ble.

I can't figure why you aren't doing anything about this; it reflects
extremely poorly on your company, I've heard my boss curse about it.

Looking in Firebug, it takes between 5 and 12s to load each page.

Add to that the fact that for some reason you have chosen to break lists
into tiny 50 lines sections, and the whole thing is atrocious to use.