[rhn-users] php 5.2 and additional repos

Zoran Popović shoom013 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 22:50:58 UTC 2009

Once again, did anyone do any successful Xen or KVM on ia64 with HVM ? I
need this desperately ... I have tried to make proof of concept for my
company with RHEL 5.3 but there I got stuck with network drivers on guest
machines - rtl8139 (realtek) simply does not work on Windows Server 2003
SP1/2 because there are no ia64 drivers, model=whatever does not change a
thing in vif definition ... hours/days of work for nothing, but that is not
a problem even closely as the bitter taste of knowing that mostly
M$-oriented IT infrastructure here is taking over once again :(( please,
help ...
ZP.