[rhn-users] evolution question

Christopher L. Barnard cbarnard at rush.edu
Tue May 26 18:02:10 UTC 2009

I have Evolution on my RH5 desktop configured to use imap to retrieve
mail from and send out mail via a Solaris 9 mailserver.

On that Solaris 9 server I use procmail to sort incoming email.

In the 'backups' folder, I currently have 9 email messages according to
evolution.  I also have 9 messages according to "pine" on the sun
server.  However, when I open that folder it is empty.  Messages are not
"hidden".  How do I get Evolution to show me those mail messages?

--
Christopher Barnard