[rhn-users] RHN Hosted web session expires too quickly

daryl herzmann akrherz at iastate.edu
Thu Sep 10 12:13:44 UTC 2009

Well howdy there!

I am a RHN hosted user that is getting very frustrated with having my web
session timeout after what seems to be only a few minutes of inactivity
(perhaps 5-15 minutes worth).  It was a much longer period prior to a few
months ago.

I asked redhat support and got this response:

   "We would like inform you that, times out session for RHN is not
    configurable and we can not change it."

Well that is not cool.  Does anybody know of a setting or something that I
can do to work around this?

thanks,
   daryl