[rhn-users] RHN Hosted web session expires too quickly

Jensen, John T j.jensen at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Sep 10 19:39:15 UTC 2009

It is not based on inactivity.  Refreshing, etc, does nothing.  Some stupid setting on the server does it.  Annoying - and stupid!

jj

John Thayer Jensen,
System Administrator, Digital Services,
The University of Auckland Business School

Room 040, 12 Grafton Road

voice: +64 9 373-7599 ext 87543
DDI: +64 9 923-7543
FAX: +64 9 373-7696