[rhn-users] Provide a security certificate.

Peter C. Lai peter at simons-rock.edu
Fri Sep 11 21:03:11 UTC 2009

Have you ever tried using rhnreg_ks with the relevant parameters for
minimal registration?

On 2009-09-11 01:56:06PM -0700, Pennington, John wrote:
> I tried that, and got the following from the output:
>
> [root at lists rhn]# yum update
> This system is not registered with RHN.
> RHN support will be disabled.
> Skipping security plugin, no data
> Setting up Update Process
> Skipping security plugin, no data
> Skipping security plugin, no data
> No Packages marked for Update
>

> That didn't clue me into to anything but I am new to red-hat, so maybe
> I'm missing it.
>
> Thanks
>
> John

Peter C. Lai                 | Bard College at Simon's Rock
Systems Administrator        | 84 Alford Rd.
Information Technology Svcs. | Gt. Barrington, MA 01230 USA
peter AT simons-rock.edu     | (413) 528-7428