[rhn-users] Provide a security certificate.

Pennington, John penningt at uchastings.edu
Mon Sep 14 20:16:27 UTC 2009

The command I am running is just rhn_register. When I go through the
menu options it is asking me to specify an ssl certificate to connect to
the red-hat page.  The system clock is updated and I just did a default
install of Red Hat changing nothing.

The package rhn-quiet-tools is not installed for some reason. According
to red-hat this could be my problem, although I'm at a loss to
understand, why that wouldn't have been installed initially.

Thanks,

John