[rhn-users] Re: RHN Hosted web session expires too quickly

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 13:08:44 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 7:48 AM, Robert Potts <robert at pottsdata.com> wrote:
> perhaps the best way to make your voice heard is to say goodbye...
>
> I like Redhat, kind of, and I'm no expert on Linux flavors but something
> like SUSE or Gentoo might work as well and even better in some regards.
>
> just a thought.
>
> 'nuff said.

Or one might post his experience and thoughts about Red Hat Network to
a mailing list that has as its purpose discussions about Red Hat
Network. That is making a contribution to our community, saying
goodbye isn't.

Just another thought.

I'm not hearing anyone in this thread or elsewhere saying that they
like having their session with RHN disconnected after such a short
period of time. Anyone who actually has an hour or two of work to do
on RHN certainly does not like logging in over and over while working
continuously.

John