[rhn-users] Proxy Error at Login

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 19:26:24 UTC 2010

For some time now, several months I think, I very frequently get the
following error when logging into RHN hosted for the first time on a
particular day.

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /rhn/YourRhn.do.

Apache Server at rhn.redhat.com Port 443

I've looked around and haven't really seen anyone else reporting this
error so I thought I'd just take a chance here and see if others like
me just haven't been whining about it? Or accept that it is just me
and head over to support to figure out what is going on ...

John